It so happened that I took a picture of my
yummy-delicious-mouth-watering-homemade-grandma-special-delicacy-dinner
just in time! haha..
Here.. take a look at my dinner~
Looks yummy right? Haha..
There got fries, chicken, bawang eggs... all my favourites! XDXD
Love you grandma~ muakzxx!!!
To me, she's the best cook in the whole wide world! and she's the most efficient..
Lolzz, this is my normal daily dinner..
Wonder how other people's home serve their dinner..? Got that much ma..?
Well actually it doesn't matter to me, seeing as I've got a great reputation for a big appetite..
Really can't stop eating to save myself..
I think we should remember this:
live to eat, work to eat, eat to live.. and so on.. haha..
This is my proverb.. But remember, eat a healthy, balanced diet! Especially when the weather now is not in favour with our health..
Eat healthy, sleep early, bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment