Just came back from hospital duty...
Night shift, 9pm-9am...
Tired?
Hell yes...
Came back home at 9.10am, dunno why brain still very awake but a bit numb...
Slept for six hours only.. Also dunno why.. XD
Anyways, hospital duty sure learned quite a lot!
The most valuable lesson is...
1) Every time go hospital duty MUST eat some lamb meat/ ostrich meat beforehand
2) MUST wear 1 more T-shirt inside, or else will regret
Erm...
Actually leh, this post nothing special la...
Just wanna inform all that I might not be entering the blogosphere for quite a while due to coming final exams...
Or maybe I might post once a week... That's all...
So.. Here and now, I would like to give everyone my best wishes...
To everyone, selamat final exams!
To all form5, happy coming SPM!
To all form3 juniors, happy PMR!
To myself, selamat pass exams!
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment